Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

five times over.

have you ever wondered what it would be like to live your life all over again? i have always imagined what i would have done, who i might become. and often, i'd think that i would very much prefer to live my life five times over. and don't ask me why five, i have no idea myself. beats me, i have never fancy that number. it's just a thought that keeps reoccurring, swirling at the back of my head. what if i can live five times over? hypothetically speaking, if i were to have that chance...

i would love to be born in five different countries. i am currently very much infatuated with korea, japan, italy, britain and yes yours truly malaysia. if i were to be korean, i could get up-close and personal with the mind-blowing music bands they have. and if i were japanese, i'd get to wear the classic kimonos during the festivals, and their food is just awesome. being italian, i'd get to eat pizzas everyday till they make me want to regurgitate my meals. and the british, they have this manner of speaking that really enthuses me, the dark rich and velvety accent, somewhat like jude laws when he's speaking. dude, i could melt. and of course being malaysian, i could not be more grateful that i am blessed to be apart of this small country. sure, we have no super fast bullet trains here, but at least we don't have to go through what the afghans had to.

i would have five different personalities. maybe even a split one. like the 'united states of tara' tv series. imagined that! i could also be this really shy and brainiac kind of girl whose name would go down in history as the first person to invent the cure for cancer maybe. and in the next life, i could be this perky ultra bright girl who got tons of friends. or better yet, i'd get to have this extremely diplomatic personality that i managed to prevent the third world war from actually happening. or maybe just being a simple girl who lives a simple life with the people she loves. yeah, that could be great too.

i would be working five different jobs. a lecturer, a writer, or even a designer. they say to become an educator is to touch thousands of lives. so yes i'd love being a lecturer. but still, being a writer has always been my secret dream. especially if i could work from home, means i could watch my own kids growing up without having to hire a nanny. now, to be a designer is definitely utterly a glamorous job. i mean, you practically live on the runway itself. and you get to wear the trendiest clothes from your own line of clothing with your name as the brand. plus, i don't have to struggle to buy clothes my own size anymore, since it's my own brand, so i can anytime taylor the clothes right? and yeah i'd love to become a songwriter, to turn on a radio and hear people singing your songs, you know like the movie, 'coyote ugly'. now, that's absolutely brilliant. last but not least, i really really wanted to become an architect. i want to be able to design my own home very much because i'm really fussy when it comes to home decor, so i do want my home to have my own sweet touch. yup, i am vain.

finally, i want to fall in love with the same person five times over. so no matter where i was born, who i end up becoming, what job i have to be doing, i would always meet that same guy. no matter where fate brought me, i would always find him. so intense eh? pfft, i really should be mellowing right now instead of being all melodramatic. won't you say so? still, this is just my two cents. why do people call it two cents by the way? why can't it be two thousand dollars, or twenty hundred thousand dollars and fifty five cents instead?

toodles~!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, interesting. Nearly similar to the 5 places I'd like to go too.

    Japan (erm, quite obvious reasons and also one of my bestie is there)
    Canada (because my bestie is there)
    USA (just because I feel like I want to and maybe bombard the Apple stores)
    UK (reminisce on the old days AND eat fish and chips till I puke)
    France (one word. BAKERIES)

    I'll add Korea because I heard from a friend shopping is fun there. 8D

    And I want to meet kwonnie...

    XD

    ReplyDelete