Followers

Friday, February 18, 2011

the backup plan.

i always hate writing lesson plans. because you need to have a backup plan, in case it didn't work. too much of a hassle. i only have them if and only if, my supervisor will pay me a visit. apart from that, by hook or by crook, i'm going to make sure that the original plan works. i like to believe that i'm in control, that i'm capable of creating miracles.

that's my education plan.

as it happens, i also planned my life ahead. after graduating with honors, i was planning to further my master, land a great job with good money, and get married with him. that has always been my plan. and i never bothered coming up with a backup plan. i always believed that everything will work out my way.

now what? my life plan has taken a detour. HE has taken a detour.

darn ifa, you should've come up with a backup plan. because now it looks like you can't turn back or even move forward. and it's tiring enough to stay at one place and cry. enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment