Followers

Friday, August 6, 2010

the truth is.

1. i don't joke. i am only impulsive. i have nothing against clowns though. except for the fact that they scared the shit out of me. other than that, i'm good.

2. lady gaga terrifies me.

3. i have, more than once, dreamed of marrying jude law. or maybe those were day-dreams. whatever.

4. i don't get why people are so gung-ho about vampires. the only vampire for me that carries the true epitome of superior is tom cruise's lestad. vampires burnt in sunlight (cool!). they don't glitter, edward (duh!).

5. bantering is an ultimate euphoric drug for me. it's an addiction.

6. i want to bungee-jump once before i die. once is enough to brag to my spoiled grandkids.

7. chewing gums disgusts me. it leads to disgusting practice of leaving gums under the chairs. and how the hell would it cleanse your mouth when you just swallow the bacteria with your saliva. beats me.

8. i am a narcissist.

No comments:

Post a Comment