Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

one-way street.


Life is a one-way street.

No matter how many roads I take, I couldn't reach that first road I started my journey on. That's when I found out that there are no U-Turns in life. Those roads I took are only detours, they'll take me to hundreds more roads, but none as close as the road I left behind.

And even if by some miracles I did find a U-Turn somewhere, and did find my way back, I'll be alone. There won't be anyone waiting for me on that road. The person whom I started my journey with has taken all the different roads that I didn't take. The moment I sped off and left him behind, he had to struggle to find another road alone.

And along the roads he's taken, he found a new companion to end his journey with. He started his journey with me, and end it with someone else. And I have no reason to be angry with him. He deserves this happiness.

The roads that I've taken all these years were not the roads he's taken. And those roads that we took will never lead us to each other, only bring us farther apart.

Life is a one-way street. Just is.

No comments:

Post a Comment