Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

second observation.. ;p

today's the day of my second observation by dr izaham. like he promised, he would only enter 1 C from now on. no more 1 F. yippie! this means that he'll only come to observe me every tuesday since he already made it clear that 1 F is off-limits as well as last period. and guess what? my class with 1 C is always on the last period except for tuesday. so every tuesday it is!

unlike my first observation with 1 F, this time around i dont have to rush over to the class and take over the job of the makcik cleaner. with 1 C, i just informed them that my lecturer will come and that they have to clean the class and most importantly, BEHAVE! and behave they did! muahahaha! love you guys so much. it is kinda funny though watching all those noisy rascals sitting straight in their chairs like statues. gosh their backs must hurt like crazy! for once they kept quiet and listened. once in a while though, one of them would bid me to his or her desk and asked me to speak in malay instead. sorry guys, no cant do. for once you have to bear with me or else i'll fail in my practicum, which is a big no-no. one semester of slaving yourself without getting paid is hard enough. i dont need to go through the same thing all over again.

we did comparative and superlative during the lesson and we played some games afterward. they had to pass around this box while i played the music and they were really enjoying themselves, laughing and smiling and just when i thought that everything is going so well, suddenly...FIRE! the class was caught on fire! all because of some kind of short circuit and get this; of all the days and of all the classes, my class was the chosen one. talk about irony. the light just above dr izaham was on fire and there was smoke everywhere. all the students started screaming and running out of the class including dr izaham. hahahaha! it sure was a sight i wont soon forget. they were screaming their lungs out "Api..api...lari.." it was hilarious.. ;p

the funniest was when dr izaham said to me while waiting for the fire to be put off. he said that why is it that every time he came to observe me, something would always happen. first the fight and now fire. it sure was a miracle that i survive in this school with such disasters lurking in every corner. i gotta give him credit for that joke. thank god my supervisor is one simple and laid-back guy. weeeee....!

yup that's all there is for my second observation. dr izaham said that my lesson was A-okay and that he'll come again some other time and hopefully by then nothing will happen. i wished him good luck though since he'll be observing niza in 2 D afterward. i told him that 2 D is even worse than my 1 F. he got scared as hell and refused to believe me saying how is that possible considering that surely D must be better than F. well again that's the irony. form two students are placed according to their stream. fortunately from what i've heard after the observation was that 2 D actually behaved themselves. thank god or else dr izaham might get a heart attack just coming to our school.

hope against hope that third observation will be normal. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment