Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

first visit. might be the last..;p

09/07/09 - like any other thursdays, i came to school totally early to avoid the traffic jams. i signed the attendance without looking at the time. i walked to the staffroom without a glance back mostly because i was always afraid someone actually noticed that i never looked at the time. yep it feels like any other thursdays. except that it's not...

today my supervisor is coming for a visit in which in his sms he mentioned nonchalantly (yeah right!) that it might be graded. the horrible part is that today is thursday and thursday means a confrontation with the not-so-lil' rascals of 1F. of all the days, he had to pick thursday. go figure.

so after i got to the staffroom, i began executing by plan to save the day. i rushed to 1F and had to wait for a good 15 minutes before i can enter the class. darn! i forgot that they shared classes with the morning session's students. when the class was empty, i began sweeping and arranging the desks and collecting all the rubbish on the floor. i must've looked like an idiot sweating myself cleaning a class for i can see some students from other classes smirking at me. excuse me for trying to save my ass..muahahahaha...

after that i rushed to the meeting room. haha guess what? i'm late!!! i can see nuar, niza and ika already took their seats. it's not a nice feeling to become the last trainee teacher to arrive in a meeting. trust me. but then again..who cares anyway? my supervisor is coming! aiyo! to observe me in 1F no less! double aiyo!! after the meeting i rushed (again!) to find my students in 1F and reminded them to behave themselves..erm i'm not even sure they know what behave means. haha!

the moment dr izaham came i was already breathless from all the errand. talk about exhausted. i brought him to 1F and for the first 10 minutes it felt like heaven. 1F ACTUALLY BEHAVED! who would've thought rite? but like my mom always said..wait till the end to know the result. for me, i dont have to wait till the end for after 10 minutes of bliss, the class turned to a complete chaos.

you might not believe this but there was actually a GANG FIGHT! all of a sudden, about 10 form 2 students came barging into my class, shouting and yelling and swearing blatantly like i wasn't even there. or worse like dr izaham wasn't there. one of my students was wounded and he was bleeding. guess the faculty forgot to give us a course on 'How To Not Run When Your Students Fight And Your Supervisor Is Terrified'. it lasted about 20 minutes and officially ruined my supposedly flawless lesson plan. i had to chase the bullies out of my class and calmed my student who was now crying nonstop. and yeah while teaching all at the same time. yep i'm a super rookie all rite. huhu..

this is what dr izaham told me after the class ended,"This is so far the worst observation i have ever made in my entire life as a lecturer supervising a trainee teacher" sekian terima kasih..muahahahaha..luckily he added,"i meant the students not you.." phew..and then he kept on blabbing "why did the school gave you this class? why are the students so big? why are they so disrespectful? yada yada yada.." at the end he said,"i never want to observe you in this class anymore. i was TERRIFIED!" heeeeeeeeee...sorry sir my students terrified you. the thing is, each passing day the students would do things more bizarre than the day before that. but what they dont realize is that even the most bizarre thing in the world, if you see it everyday, it becomes nothing. so my dear students, if that's the way you want it, THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN! LET'S BRING IT ON! ;p

oh yeah dr izaham said he would definitely NOT gonna grade this observation. yeay for me! and yeah i also thanked him for the gift he bought in Barcelona for me. tho tweeeet! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment