Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

i'm back??

Errmmm where should i begin? Maybe i should start with the story of how busy i got over the semesters and left my blog unattended? Or the times when i forgot my own password and couldn't even write in my own blog? Or maybe the one where i'd actually recreated a new blog last October but i also forgot about it? Or better yet; the one when i...wait a minute. Huh guess i just explained myself. Successfully no less. Heeeeeeee...
Justify Full
The first entry should begin with a positive note right? Wrong. The result was out and i've read the mini transcript and i practically bored hole through the laptop screen just staring at them. It could've been seconds, minutes, or hours (ok just kidding...) but still...it was preposterous! The result i mean not the screen. Darn! I knew i didn't do very well last semester but THIS? My mom called then and we talked for hours (ok for a few minutes but you know how girls love to exaggerate rite?) Anyway it kinda like being woken up by cold water. Yup mom's always rite. I hate that. Heheh. "At least you can still go for your prac". Thanks mom (i'll water ur plants with real water after this like a week maybe) No more VC Award for me i guess. Hey it feels good to be writing again. Why did i ever stop blogging?

p/s: i just hope that on graduation day when wawa actually walk up the stage for his VC Award, i won't be the one who will scream "It should've been me up there if it wasn't for Method Writing and Grammar in Part 6!!!" (please dun let wawa read dis...ngeh2)


No comments:

Post a Comment