Followers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

love is...incomplete with absence.

i miss it.
i miss your jagged scrawl on my desk.
i miss the scent of your cologne.
i miss the warmth of my hand inside yours.
i miss your crinkled eyes when you smile.
i miss your stupid jokes.
i miss your mismatched clothes.
i miss your late night phone calls.
i miss your birthday presents.
i miss it.
i miss your seat next to me on the bus.
i miss our never-ending arguments.
i miss our camping trips.
i miss the way my heart beats when you near.
i miss pretending to look away when you look at me.
i miss when you borrowed my stuffs and only returned them when they were broken.
i miss when you copied my homework in class.
i miss when you hid my gym clothes.
i miss it.
i miss when you gossiped about your best friend's ex-girlfriend's boyfriend.
i miss your scowl when i ignored you.
i miss your messy hair.
i miss the scar on your left arm.
i miss your italics handwriting.
i miss the notes you passed in class.
i miss your comments on silly mistakes i made in exam papers.
i miss to help you with your tie.
i miss it.

and i'm trying to unmiss it all.
which hurts more than missing itself.

4 comments:

  1. yup i miss the privilege of having someone to turn to :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno..;p
    i'm doing better though. much better.
    you should be ok too. =)

    ReplyDelete